Our Guarantee – You Will be Thrilled!
One of the things that separates us from all the other photographers in the area is our guarantee. We absolutely guarantee you will be thrilled with your Maternity and Newborn portraits or we will do whatever is necessary to see to it you are thrilled, or we will give you all your money back. No hassles and no hard feelings either. If you’re not thrilled, we don’t deserve to be paid. That’s just the honest way I feel about my photography.
Detailed Policies – Please read and don’t hesitate to ask questions.
- Due to our demand, the session fee payment is due at the time of booking to secure your session appointment time.
- Q – What are Exclusive Photographer Rights?
- A – Use of personal cameras during a photo session is prohibited. (this includes cell phone cameras as well) Absolutely no camera, camcorder, or other recording device of any kind is permitted during the portrait session for both studio and location. If you cant respect this, your session will be stopped, you will be asked to leave, and you will not be refunded any monies paid.
- Q – Which payment methods do you accept?
A – I accept cash, check and all major credit cards. Credit card transactions are subject to a 4% processing fee. $25 fee for returned checks for insufficient funds. Checks must clear before you can pick up your prints ( order ), no exceptions.
- Q – What if I’m running late.
A – I’d rather you be 15 minutes early than 15 minutes late as I usually space my shoots on the hour. If you’re running late please text me or call me! If you plan on being extremely late and I’m already there waiting for you… please know that my time is just as valuable as yours and chances are I have another session, so if you will be more than 30 minutes late I reserve the right to void your deposit or session fee. A secondary deposit or session fee will be needed to reschedule. Thanks for understanding!
- Sessions cancelled/rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice, not showing up for a session, or arriving more than 30 minutes late will result in loss of session fee for secured time slot. To reschedule a session under these premises a new session fee must be paid prior to securing a new date.
- Orders and Pricing. All orders are prepayment only. If you are ordering products from family or friends you should order digital images to allow printing in the future if you are unsure as to how much you need to order. We can arrange other viewing sessions to reorder items at any point in the future, but this session would require an additional $50 viewing session fee. Any additional orders not placed within the original 20-day time limit are subject to current prices and state sales tax at the time of the order. The total balance due for any orders placed must be paid in full before prior to any work beginning on the ordered products and images.
- Please be prepared to schedule a 1 hour ordering appointment approximately 14 to 20 days after the portrait session. This appointment takes place in our studio and we will assist you in making your portrait selections. Please make sure all decision makers are present. We suggest babysitter arrangements for your little ones.
- Texas Sales tax is applicable on all orders and session fees and is currently 8.25%
- All images are available in color, black and white, sepia, or hand-tinted.
- We do not ship or mail products. We can only deliver to you in person to ensure the integrity of the order.
- We often begin ordering immediately once your payment is received , therefor all orders are non-refundable once payment is received.
- All orders must be paid in full when they are placed.
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted via Paypal.
- We take the greatest care in producing your portraits. Please allow 3-5 weeks for your order to be processed.
- Reserving your session locks in the pricing, otherwise prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All images are kept on file for 30 days. Unordered images will be deleted after 30 days. Please contact us if you have a special situation and would like an extension, but in order to maintain prompt service and workflow for all of our clients, we need to process all orders in a timely manner.
- All images remain the property of Anya Coleman Photography and are protected by federal copyright laws. Copying of any kind without permission is strictly prohibited